Tadarise 20 oral jelly is a class PDE5 inhibitor medication which is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men. The patients having a complaint of softer erection due to certain physical or psychological conditions are prescribed with Tadarise oral jelly 20mg. The medicine has an active ingredient of Tadalafil with 20 mg strength. Though this medicine is available in varied strengths, it should not be consumed without a prescription from your doctor.
Tadarise oral jelly 20 is not a complete cure for Erectile Dysfunction but helps to attain a harder erection. Hence, it is necessary to have your prescription on hand for the correct dosage guidance.
How does Tadarise 20 mg oral jelly work?
Tadarise 20 mg oral jelly breaks down the cycle of cGMP and relaxes the smooth muscles around the penis. Tadarise oral jelly 20 mg shows its effectiveness after 30 to 50 minutes of its consumption. It relaxes in stress and increases the blood flow in the pelvic organs. This, in turn, helps to attain firm and stiff erection which lasts for a longer time. Tadarise 20 oral jelly is also known as a weekend pill as its effectiveness lasts around 36 hours.
How to take Tadarise oral jelly 20 mg?
The patient may take Tadarise oral jelly 20 mg before 30 minutes to 1 hour of sexual intercourse. The patients should not break or crush Tadarise oral 20 jelly but swallow it as a whole. Only one tablet of Tadarise oral jelly 20 mg should be taken per day with a glass of water. However, the medicine should only be consumed after considering the dosage instructions, warnings and precautions as guided by the doctor.
The patient may take Tadarise oral 20 jelly with or without food (avoid fatty food) but not after drinking alcohol.
Following are the Tadarise oral jelly 20 mg reviews on the benefits it offers:
- Faster and Harder Erection in the penis
- Long-lasting Erection
- Satisfactory sexual intercourse
- Treats ED or impotence in men
Care to be Taken
- Discuss Current medications and medical health with the doctor first before using Tadarise oral 20 jelly. Tadalafil, which is the active ingredient, may not work well in combination with the active ingredients of other medicines and negative effects may appear.
- Tadarise 20 oral jelly should not be consumed in a combination of any other medicine used for Erectile Dysfunction as it may show some serious side effects.
- The patients with cardiovascular problems, kidney or liver problems or surgery patients should not use the medicine without prior consultation with the doctor.
- Overdose or change in the dosage is strictly prohibited on the basis of self-opinion. Only the doctor’s decision should be considered on how to take the medicine.
- Driving should be avoided after taking the medicine as it causes dizziness.
- Tadarise oral jelly 20 mg is strictly for the use of men above 18 years only and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below the specified age.
Tadarise 20 oral jelly Side Effects are as follows:
- Chest or Back Pain
- Swelling or Flushing on the face
- Numbness in Arms or Legs
- Blurred Vision
- Sleep Disorder
- Temporary rashes
- Urinary Tract Infections
Besides these above-mentioned side effects, there could be more, depending on the conditions of the patient. Consult the doctor immediately if any of these side effects appear.
Is it okay to take Tadarise 20 mg oral jelly after drinking alcohol?
Tadarise 20 mg oral jelly may not show effectiveness after the immediate consumption of alcohol. Additionally, medicine may show adverse effects thereafter. Thus, it is not recommended to use this medicine after consuming alcohol.
Can I buy Tadarise 20 oral jelly online without a prescription?
Buy Tadarise 20 oral jelly only if you have been prescribed with the medicine as a prescription helps in deciding the correct dosage according to the health conditions of the patient.
For what age is Tadarise oral 20 jelly recommended in men?
Tadarise oral 20 jelly is commonly prescribed to men within 18 to 45 years of age. Consult your doctor to see if you are eligible to consume the medicine.