Tadarise 5 mg is a very lighter dosage of medicine which is used to treat impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. This PDE5 inhibitor class of medication may be prescribed by the doctor as an initial dosage to attain a harder erection and lasting play time during sex. It has the main active ingredient called Tadalafil with a strength of 5 mg.
Also known as ‘weekend pill’, tadarise-5 helps to attain firm erection by remaining effective for around 36 hours.
How does Tadarise 5 mg work?
Tadarise 5 mg comes into effect after 30 to 50 minutes of its consumption. By breaking down the cycle of cGMP, it increases the levels of nitric oxide which boosts the blood flow in the pelvic organs. This, in turn, helps to gain a harder erection naturally. Thus, tadarise-5 is a popular medicine to relax the smooth muscles around the penis and regulate and maintain the ample blood flow to carry our sexual intercourse with satisfaction.
How to take Tadarise-5?
A single tablet of Tadarise-5 should be taken orally with a glass of water before 30 minutes to 1 hour of having sex. The medicine can be taken with or without food (avoid fatty foods) but not after drinking alcohol. Only one dose per day should be consumed. Consult the doctor first before using this medicine for correct dosage guidance, warnings and precautions to be considered.
Following are the Tadarise 5 mg reviews on the benefits it offers:
- Faster and Harder Erection in the penis
- Long-lasting Erection
- Satisfactory sexual intercourse
- Treats ED or impotence in men
Care to be Taken
- Discuss Current medications and medical health with the doctor first before using Tadarise-5 mg. Tadalafil, which is the active ingredient, may not work well in combination with the active ingredients of other medicines and negative effects may appear.
- Tadarise 5 mg should not be consumed in a combination of any other medicine used for Erectile Dysfunction as it may show some serious side effects.
- The patients with cardiovascular problems, kidney or liver problems or surgery patients should not use the medicine without prior consultation with the doctor.
- Overdose or change in the dosage is strictly prohibited on the basis of self-opinion. Only the doctor’s decision should be considered on how to take the medicine.
- Driving should be avoided after taking the medicine as it causes dizziness.
- Tadarise-5 mg is strictly for the use of men above 18 years only and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below the specified age.
Tadarise 5 mg Side Effects are as follows:
- Chest or Back Pain
- Swelling or Flushing on the face
- Numbness in Arms or Legs
- Blurred Vision
- Sleep Disorder
- Temporary rashes
- Urinary Tract Infections
Besides these above-mentioned side effects, there could be more, depending on the conditions of the patient. Consult the doctor immediately if any of these side effects appear.
Is it okay to take Tadarise-5 after drinking alcohol?
Tadarise-5 may not show effectiveness after the immediate consumption of alcohol. Additionally, medicine may show adverse effects thereafter. Thus, it is not recommended to use this medicine after consuming alcohol.
Can I buy Tadarise 5 online without a prescription?
Buy Tadarise 5 mg online only if you have been prescribed with the medicine as a prescription helps in deciding the correct dosage according to the health conditions of the patient.
For what age is Tadarise-5 recommended in men?
Tadarise-5 mg is commonly prescribed to men within 18 to 45 years of age. Consult your doctor to see if you are eligible to consume the medicine.