Tadarise 40 mg is also known by its generic name Cialis. With an active ingredient of Tadalafil, this medicine belongs to class PDE5 indicators. The doctor may prescribe this medium dosage as per the need felt for treating impotence in men, Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
Tadarise 40 is available in light to mild and high dosages ranging from 2.5 mg to 60 mg and hence it is recommended to take the medicine only as per the prescription from your doctor.
How does Tadarise 40 mg work?
Tadarise 40 mg sunrise is a popular medication in USA to treat ED and BPH in men. As the patient consumes Tadarise 40, it shows its effectiveness when the patient is sexually active or initiates sexual activities. Only taking the medicine will not be enough without sexual simulation. It starts working after 30 to 50 minutes of its consumption and lasts for around 36 hours.
The active ingredient Tadalafil stimulates blood circulation in the penis which leads to harder erection. Tadarise 40 mg releases nitric oxide in the erectile tissue of penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. Also, it breaks down the cycle of cGMP and relaxes the stress around pelvic organs and increases the blood flow in the spongy tissues around penis leading to stiffer and firm erection.
How to take Tadarise 40 mg?
Tadarise 40 mg may be taken before 30 minutes to 1 hour of sexual intercourse. Tadarise 40 sunrise should be taken as one whole tablet per day orally with a glass of water. The medicine should only be taken as per the dosage instructions, warnings and precautions given by the doctor.
The patient may take Tadarise 40 mg sunrise with or without food (avoid fatty food) but not after drinking alcohol.
Following are the Tadarise 40 mg reviews on the benefits it offers:
- Faster and Harder Erection in the penis
- Long-lasting Erection
- Satisfactory sexual intercourse
- Treats ED or impotence in men
Care to be Taken
- Discuss Current medications and medical health with the doctor first before using Tadarise 40 mg. Tadalafil, which is the active ingredient, may not work well in combination with the active ingredients of other medicines and negative effects may appear.
- Tadarise 40 mg sunrise should not be consumed in a combination of any other medicine used for Erectile Dysfunction as it may show some serious side effects.
- The patients with cardiovascular problems, kidney or liver problems or surgery patients should not use the medicine without prior consultation with the doctor.
- Overdose or change in the dosage is strictly prohibited on the basis of self-opinion. Only the doctor’s decision should be considered on how to take the medicine.
- Driving should be avoided after taking the medicine as it causes dizziness.
- Tadarise 40 mg is strictly for the use of men above 18 years only and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below the specified age.
Tadarise 40 mg sunrise Side Effects are as follows:
- Chest or Back Pain
- Swelling or Flushing on the face
- Numbness in Arms or Legs
- Blurred Vision
- Sleep Disorder
- Temporary rashes
- Urinary Tract Infections
Besides these above-mentioned side effects, there could be more, depending on the conditions of the patient. Consult the doctor immediately if any of these side effects appear.
Is it okay to take Tadarise 40 mg after drinking alcohol?
Tadarise 40 mg may not show effectiveness after the immediate consumption of alcohol. Additionally, medicine may show adverse effects thereafter. Thus, it is not recommended to use this medicine after consuming alcohol.
Can I buy Tadarise 40 mg online without a prescription?
Buy Tadarise 40 mg online only if you have been prescribed with the medicine as a prescription helps in deciding the correct dosage according to the health conditions of the patient.
For what age is Tadarise 40 mg sunrise recommended in men?
Tadarise 40 mg sunrise is commonly prescribed to men within 18 to 45 years of age. Consult your doctor to see if you are eligible to consume the medicine.