Tadarise 20 mg, also known with its generic name Cialis, is a medicine which is mainly used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men, cure pulmonary hypertension and conditions of benign prostatic hyperplasia. This medicine belongs to the PDE5 inhibitors class of medications with an active ingredient of Tadalafil.
Tadarise pro 20 can be said to be a mild dose as compared to other variations under the same generic name. Doctors generally prescribe this ‘weekend pill’ to men who gain a softer erection and are dissatisfied with their sex life due to impotence. Sometimes there are more physical or psychological reasons responsible for this but this medicine helps to get a harder erection as its effect lasts up to 36 hours.
How does Tadarise 20 mg work?
Tadarise 20 mg or Tadarise 20 mg Sunrise shows its effectiveness after 30 to 50 minutes of its consumption when the patient gets active in sexual intercourse. Tadalafil with a strength of 20 mg is used in the medicine which relaxes the smooth muscles around the pelvic organs. It also promotes and regulates the blood flow in the penis which helps to attain a stiffer erection for a longer time. Thus, relaxed muscles and increased blood flow lets erection last for more time, usually around 4 hours. This is what found most of the times in Tadarise pro 20 reviews.
How to take Tadarise-20?
Tadarise-20 Sunrise should be taken as one whole tablet orally with a glass of water before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse. The medicine should not be chewed or broken. The patient can take the medicine with or without food but not after drinking alcohol.
Only one dose per day of Tadarise pro 20 is enough and most of the times doctors do not recommend the same medicine to be used within 48 hours of one dose. It is always a better decision to consult the doctor first to know more on the dosage instructions, warnings and more information on the medicine before using it.
Following are the Tadarise pro 20 reviews on the benefits it offers:
- Desired Stiff Erection of Penis
- The Erection lasts for longer play time during sex
- Enjoyable sex with your partner
- Treats ED or impotence in men
Care to be Taken
- Discuss Current medications and medical health with the doctor first before using Tadarise 20 mg. Tadalafil – the active ingredient may not work well in combination with the active ingredients of other medicines and negative effects may appear.
- Tadarise-20 mg should not be consumed in a combination of any other medicine used for Erectile Dysfunction as it may show some serious side effects.
- The patients with cardiovascular problems, kidney or liver problems or surgery patients should not use the medicine without prior consultation with the doctor.
- Overdose or change in the dosage is strictly prohibited on the basis of self-opinion. Only the doctor’s decision should be considered on how to take the medicine.
- Driving should be avoided after taking the medicine as it causes dizziness.
- Tadarise-20 sunrise is strictly for the use of men above 18 years only and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below the specified age.
Tadarise 20 Side Effects are as follows:
- Chest or Back Pain
- Swelling or Flushing on the face
- Numbness in Arms or Legs
- Blurred Vision
- Sleep Disorder
- Temporary rashes
- Urinary Tract Infections
Besides these above-mentioned side effects, there could be more, depending on the conditions of the patient. Consult the doctor immediately if any of these side effects appear.
Is it okay to take Tadarise pro 20 mg after drinking alcohol?
Tadarise pro 20 mg may not show effectiveness after the immediate consumption of alcohol. Additionally, medicine may show adverse effects thereafter. Thus, it is not recommended to use this medicine after consuming alcohol.
Can I buy Tadarise-20 sunrise online without a prescription?
Buy Tadarise-20 sunrise online only if you have been prescribed with the medicine as a prescription helps in deciding the correct dosage according to the health conditions of the patient.
For what age is Tadarise 20 mg recommended in men?
Tadarise 20 mg is commonly prescribed to men within 18 to 45 years of age. Consult your doctor to see if you are eligible to consume the medicine.