Tadarise 2.5 mg is the initial dose of Tadalafil which is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy. It is a PDE5 inhibitor class of medication which is used to break down the cycle of cGMP and boost the levels of nitric oxide for increasing the blood flow in the pelvic organs.
This lighter dosage of Tadalafil stays effective for around 36 hours and that is why it is also known as ‘weekend pill’. Tadarise 2.5 helps to attain a harder erection naturally after 30 to 50 minutes of the consumption for satisfactory sexual intercourse and longer play time during sex.
How to take Tadarise 2.5 mg?
The dosage instructions of Tadalafil Tadarise 2.5 mg should be followed as per the prescription from your doctor. Generally, the doctors prescribe one dose per day to be consumed orally with a glass of water. The patients may take Tadarise 2.5 with or without food but should avoid taking the medicine after consumption of fatty foods or alcohol. Consult the doctor first before using this medicine for correct dosage guidance, warnings and precautions to be considered.
Following are the Tadarise 2.5 mg reviews on the benefits it offers:
- Faster and Harder Erection in the penis
- Long-lasting Erection
- Satisfactory sexual intercourse
- Treats ED or impotence in men
Care to be Taken
- Discuss Current medications and medical health with the doctor first before using Tadarise 2.5 mg. Tadalafil, which is the active ingredient, may not work well in combination with the active ingredients of other medicines and negative effects may appear.
- Tadalafil Tadarise 2.5 mg should not be consumed in a combination of any other medicine used for Erectile Dysfunction as it may show some serious side effects.
- The patients with cardiovascular problems, kidney or liver problems or surgery patients should not use the medicine without prior consultation with the doctor.
- Overdose or change in the dosage is strictly prohibited on the basis of self-opinion. Only the doctor’s decision should be considered on how to take the medicine.
- Driving should be avoided after taking the medicine as it causes dizziness.
- Tadarise 2.5 is strictly for the use of men above 18 years only and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below the specified age.
Tadarise 2.5 mg Side Effects are as follows:
- Chest or Back Pain
- Swelling or Flushing on the face
- Numbness in Arms or Legs
- Blurred Vision
- Sleep Disorder
- Temporary rashes
- Urinary Tract Infections
Besides these above-mentioned side effects, there could be more, depending on the conditions of the patient. Consult the doctor immediately if any of these side effects appear.
Is it okay to take Tadarise 2.5 mg after drinking alcohol?
Tadarise 2.5 may not show effectiveness after the immediate consumption of alcohol. Additionally, medicine may show adverse effects thereafter. Thus, it is not recommended to use this medicine after consuming alcohol.
Can I buy Tadarise 2.5 mg online without a prescription?
Buy Tadarise 2.5 mg online only if you have been prescribed with the medicine as a prescription helps in deciding the correct dosage according to the health conditions of the patient.
For what age is Tadarise 2.5 recommended in men?
Tadarise 2.5 mg is commonly prescribed to men within 18 to 45 years of age. Consult your doctor to see if you are eligible to consume the medicine.