Tadarise 10 mg, also known as generic Cialis, is a medication with an active ingredient Tadalafil. It interferes with the PDE5 hormone production by breaking down the cycle of cGMP & boosting the blood flow in the pelvic organs. It relieves the patient from stress by relaxing the smooth muscles around the penis.
Tadalafil Tadarise 10 mg is a medicine which is prescribed to treat Erectile Dysfunction or impotence in men. Softer or shorter erection time is the root cause of dissatisfied sex life which often leads to break-ups too. Tadarise 10 tablet helps to attain a harder erection for a longer duration which lets men stay sexually activated for a longer time.
Tadarise 10 mg is also known as ‘weekend pill’ as its effect lasts for around 36 hours and becomes active within 30 to 50 minutes of its consumption. Consult your doctor for correct dosage guidance, instructions, warnings & take Tadalafil tadarise 10 mg tablet only as per the prescription of your doctor.
How to take Tadarise 10 mg?
Tadarise 10 mg may be taken before 30 minutes to 1 hour of sexual intercourse. Tadarise 10 should be taken as one whole tablet per day orally with a glass of water. The patient should not increase or reduce the dosage without consulting the doctor. The medicine is safe for consumption with or without food but not after drinking alcohol. If you want the medicine to be activated faster, avoid fatty foods. Also, Tadalafil Tadarise 10 tablet becomes active only when the person is sexually stimulated.
Following are the Tadalafil Tadarise 10 mg tablet reviews on the benefits it offers:
- Faster and Harder Erection in the penis
- Long-lasting Erection
- Satisfactory sexual intercourse
- Treats ED or impotence in men
Care to be Taken
- Discuss Current medications and medical health with the doctor first before using Tadarise 10 mg. Tadalafil, which is the active ingredient, may not work well in combination with the active ingredients of other medicines and negative effects may appear.
- Tadalafil Tadarise 10 tablet should not be consumed in a combination of any other medicine used for Erectile Dysfunction as it may show some serious side effects.
- The patients with cardiovascular problems, kidney or liver problems or surgery patients should not use the medicine without prior consultation with the doctor.
- Overdose or change in the dosage is strictly prohibited on the basis of self-opinion. Only the doctor’s decision should be considered on how to take the medicine.
- Driving should be avoided after taking the medicine as it causes dizziness.
- Tadarise 10 mg is strictly for the use of men above 18 years only and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below the specified age.
Tadarise 10 mg Side Effects are as follows:
- Chest or Back Pain
- Swelling or Flushing on the face
- Numbness in Arms or Legs
- Blurred Vision
- Sleep Disorder
- Temporary rashes
- Urinary Tract Infections
Besides these above-mentioned side effects, there could be more, depending on the conditions of the patient. Consult the doctor immediately if any of these side effects appear.
Is it okay to take Tadarise 10 mg after drinking alcohol?
Tadarise 10 tablet may not show effectiveness after the immediate consumption of alcohol. Additionally, medicine may show adverse effects thereafter. Thus, it is not recommended to use this medicine after consuming alcohol.
Can I buy Tadarise 10 mg online without a prescription?
Buy Tadarise 10 mg online only if you have been prescribed with the medicine as a prescription helps in deciding the correct dosage according to the health conditions of the patient.
For what age is Tadarise 10 mg sunrise recommended in men?
Tadarise 10 mg is commonly prescribed to men within 18 to 45 years of age. Consult your doctor to see if you are eligible to consume the medicine.