What is Suhagra 50 mg tablet used for?
Suhagra 50 mg is one of the popular on-prescription medicines for erectile dysfunction (ED or Impotence) in men. Its major active ingredient is Sildenafil which is commonly found in other effective ED medications too. Suhagra 50mg tablets contain 50 mg of Sildenafil that works to enhance the blood flow throughout the body & improve the sexual performance of men.
These tablets should be used after getting a prescription from the doctor. It is only for the use of men and must not be used by women or children under 18 years of age.
Most patients see positive results after using Suhagra as it gets activated within 30 to 40 minutes of its intake. However, it is only a sexual performance enhancer medicine & does not treat any sexually transmitted diseases. The patient cannot feel sexual arousal with this tablet.
Is Suhagra 50 mg safe?
Yes. Suhagra 50 mg tablets are safe to be used by men who have consulted the doctor and then using this medicine on prescription.
Suhagra 50 or Suhagra 100 used to treats ED by increasing the blood flow towards the male genitals naturally. Firstly, when Sildenafil gets activated, there will be a pressure drop in the lungs and the spongy muscles of the pelvic organs are relaxed. The breakdown of the cGMP production cycle is prevented and its production is constantly boosted. The arteries carrying blood to the penis are also unclogged for faster blood transmission. Thus, the patient can concentrate on sexual activity with a satisfactory climax.
By using a single dose of Suhagra 50 mg, a harder and firm erection can be attained and sustained for around 4 to 5 hours. It also reduces the refractory duration and hence the patient can get hard again easily after coming once.
How to take Suhagra 50 tablets?
- Suhagra 50 tablets can be used orally as one whole tablet with a glass of water. Don’t crush, break or chew the tablet.
- Use only one tablet at a time and avoid overdosing this medicine else serious negative effects can appear.
- The patients may use this tablet before or after having meals but fatty or heavy meals should be avoided else the medicine may take longer to get activated.
- Consumption of alcohol or grapefruit juice should be avoided with Suhagra 25 or Suhagra 50.
- Don’t attempt any attention-seeking activities after using this ED medicine because it causes drowsiness.
What are the side-effects of Suhagra 50?
Suhagra 50 side effects are as follows:
- Flushed Face
- Painful Stomach
- Chest Pain
- Back Pain
- Body Pain
- Abnormal Penis Formation
- Prolonged Erection for more than 4 hours
Who should avoid using Suhagra tablets?
- The patients with serious health issues like heart problems, kidney and liver problems, eye problems, etc must discuss with the doctor. Such patients may not be prescribed with this medicine.
- Also, the patients allergic to Sildenafil or who use nitrates & antioxidants like doxazosin should not use Suhagra.
Suhagra 50 reviews
Most Suhagra 50 mg reviews are positive & patients can attain erections for a longer duration with Suhagra tablets.