One of the most ubiquitous problems men suffer today is erectile dysfunction.
The results derived from a study in the Massachusetts university estimated that approximately 40% of men suffer from erectile dysfunction age 40, and almost 70% of men are affected by 70.
This shows the gravity of Erectile dysfunction. These figures derived doesn’t provide the actual picture of Erectile Dysfunction yet. These are the figures based upon the number of Erectile Dysfunction cases officially registered or people who sought treatment. Most people, due to social stigma or ego, never consult a gynecologist at all.
Moreover, Erectile Dysfunction is a problem that has no standard treatment. The effect of Erectile Dysfunction can be diminished with the help of surgeries or drugs, but it’s unlikely to eliminate Erectile Dysfunction from its root.
Malegra Detail— what is Malegra?
Malegra is a drug used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. It is a drug that is an excellent version of generic-Viagra ordinarily consumed during sexual intercourse to gain an enduring penile erection.
The drug is a little meek on your pockets as compared to the steep priced Viagra, but it is just as powerful. It is readily available on the market and is one of the best drugs you can get to counter Erectile Dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction can be a consequence of many different things. It is a complicated predicament to be in. It is a result of inhibited blood flow in the penis which limits you from having a firm erection.
The penile erection is initiated by a neurotransmitter called Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which is responsible for communicating to the mind and bringing back a positive response triggering an erection.
Moreover, Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) also helps relax the blood vessels and nerves present in the penis. Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), an enzyme, triggered by all medical conditions degrades Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
When Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) is activated, it torments Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which results in a restricted flow of blood in the penis, causing Erectile Dysfunction. This ends up in a person losing interest in sexual fantasy and having unsatisfactory intercourse.
To treat this problem, Malegra 100 is your best bid. It is one of the most common remedies used by millions. When you suffer Erectile Dysfunction, Viagra is what comes to your mind. But hold on, you have additional, better options to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
Since the advent of Viagra, there have been many advances in the drugs used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. Malegra is one such drug with the same compounds (Sildenafil Citrate) available at an even lesser price!
Sildenafil Citrate is what works best when it comes to the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. It blocks the interfering Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), invites Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), and relaxes the stiff nerves in the penile region resulting in a hard erection lasting for hours.
Analogous to Viagra, Malegra ‘s ingredient is Sildenafil Citrate; that is why it works just like Viagra.
Sildenafil Citrate has been used to counter Erectile Dysfunction for two decades now. When Viagra recently lost its patent to retain the right to produce Sildenafil Citrate medicines, other companies received a sudden boost to manufacture Sildenafil Citrate tablets for the betterment of humanity.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd manufactures Malegra. The tablet is readily available on the market in a various amount of dosages.
The company’s vision is all about offering Sildenafil Citrate tablets that are not only affordable but are also just as effective as Viagra. Various checks and supervisions strictly regulate the drugs as per the Government norms.
Uses of Malegra
The chief purpose of Sildenafil Citrate tablet such as Malegra is to help you gain a firm erection for better sexual satisfaction. However, the results are just temporary and last for about 4 hours. It works by easing out blood flow in the penile region resulting in a firm erection.
Additionally, Malegra can be used to treat many other ailments.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Abolish depression caused due to Erectile Dysfunction.
- Pulmonary hypertension (PAH)
- High-altitude pulmonary edema
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
Dosage of Malegra
Different doses for different people! You can choose from different doses of Malegra as per your need. The doses of Malegra are based on the strength of efficacy of the tablet.
Malegra Family Series: Malegra 100 mg, Malegra 200 mg, Malegra 150 mg, Malegra d, Malegra 50 mg, Malegra 25, Malegra professional.
The number at the end of each tablet name represents the power of the drug. Your doctor may ask you a few questions before prescribing you a dose of Malegra.
– Inspection: If you have never used a Sildenafil Citrate tablet before, your doctor may start with a meek dose of Malegra 25, Malegra 50, or Malegra 100; your general health and body type may also influence the amount of dosage.
– Reactivity in your body: When you consume Malgra at first, your body may not be accustomed to its chemical properties and may not react positively or not react at all even if a certified gynecologist prescribes the dose. If a small amount of Sildenafil Citrate tablet won’t work for you, your doctor may decide to prescribe higher doses of Malegra. Whereas if your body reacts negatively, suffers from side-effects, your doctor may choose to reduce the power of the drug by prescribing lower doses.
– The number of Sexual Intercourse you want to have: The amount of dose that is apt for you may also be decided by how often you indulge in sexual intercourse. If you wish to indulge in multiple sexual sessions, your doctor may prescribe a dose that helps you keep an erection for about 4 hours.
How to consume Malegra?
The best and the only way you must take Malegra is oral. As per the Malegra 100 and Malegra 50 reviews shared by people who’ve consumed Malegra establish that the drug is most efficient when consumed orally.
The tablet is often accompanied by a glass of water to wash the pill smoothly down your throat.
It is highly advised, alike some misinformed patients, to try and administer the pills directly in your veins. This will cause a sheer danger to your life by reducing your blood pressure, let alone give you a quick and a prolonged erection.
You are better off consuming the Sildenafil-based Malegra orally without crushing, chewing, or grinding.
How does Malegra work?
Different tablets such as Malegra 25, Malegra 50, Malegra 100 work all the same. After swallowing, the Sildenafil Citrate present in the tablet instantly fights the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) and stops it from hindering Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) neurotransmitters; this allows the blood to flow freely in the penile region and relaxes the penile nerves.
The Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) makes space in a tissue called corpus cavernosum, which is responsible for the storage of blood during an erection. The larger space it creates, the better the erection you get.
Side-effects of Malegra
Some love this drug, and some, not-so-much. No matter how good the product is, there will always have mixed Malegra reviews. Albeit being one of the best medications to vanquish your sexual challenges, there have been many souls who reprobate this drug for its side-effects. Malegra 50 reviews, Malegra 100 reviews, and Malegra professional reviews have proved that Melagra is a safe and powerful medicine unless you consume it as prescribed.
Side effects are uncommon to people who are new and consuming the tablet for the first few times.
Listed below are a few of mild Malegra or Malegra 100 side-effects.
- Mild headaches are familiar with people who consume the tablet for the first time if the dosage is over 50mg.
- Some dosages trigger back pain for first-time consumers.
- Rashes and Nausea are also natural to first-timers.
- Other side-effects include Stuffy nose, dizziness, flushing, to name a few.
- Prolonged erection: If you take Maklgra at your own, without a doctor’s prescription, you can put yourself in grave danger. Excessive amounts of Malegra can result in erections that can last more than 4 hours, rendering permanent damage to your penis.
- Vision problem: Overdosing on Malegra can render a permanent to your vision. People have reported seeing green and red blemishes interrupting their view; some have even complained of seeing a donut or losing complete sight.
- Hearing problems: Malegra 150, Malegra 200, and Malegra professional damages your ear muscles if taken overly. People have complained of a ringing sensation in their ears; some even lost them complete audibility.
Safety Information – Is Malegra safe?
Yes, it is a safe medicine. You can even take it daily. But make sure you have a doctor’s prescription.
If you still have any queries about the tablet, you can always rely on Malegra reviews.
A tablet of any kind is still a chemical; it should be consumed with caution. Therefore, it is recommended never to mix Malegra with any other drug. It should only be taken with water. If you take Malegra with any other medicine, there is a high possibility of the tablet reacting with the secondary drug. This can result in dire consequences and even deal permanent damage to your kidneys or any other part of your body. You can take Malegra with any other tablet only if your doctor has granted you permission to do so.
You must avoid consuming Malegra with the following:
- Nitrate based Nitroglycerin.
- Soluble guanylate cyclase containing tables such as Riocuglate.
- Alpha-blocker medicines like prazosin hydrochloride (Minipress), terazosin hydrochloride (Hytrin), and doxazosin mesylate (Cardura).
- Any other medication used to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
- Protease inhibitor drugs like indinavir (Crixivan), atazanavir (Reyataz), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), darunavir (Prezista), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra).
Precautions to be taken care
- Never to consume it any other way than orally.
- Not to be taken by women.
- Not to be consumed by children.
- Not to be taken as medicine for STDs.
- The tablet should be consumed whole. Not to be crushed or chewed.
- Never to be taken without a doctor’s prescription.
- You must read the leaflet provided with the medication box for a complete understanding of the dosage.
- Never to mix with other drugs without your doctor’s knowledge.
FAQs regarding Malegra
There are many questions and doubts about Malegra. Let’s clear some of the most common questions asked about Malegra below:
– Is Malegra the same as Cialis?
No, both drugs are different and have different effects on your body.
– Can I take Malegra more than once in 24 hours?
No, Malegra is to be strictly taken once in 24 hours.