Most men have a fallacy about Erectile Dysfunction; they believe it is something that can only happen to older people, because of the menopause. They also think they know everything there is to know about Erectile Dysfunction; they are incorrect most of the times. Today, millions of people, mostly middle-aged, have Erectile Dysfunction. And 80-90% of them either think it is going to be restored with time or they are just too hesitant or proud to consult a doctor.
Erectile Dysfunction can indubitably happen to the young as well as old. When you have Erectile Dysfunction, you still can gain firm penile erection; it is only not as stronger or lasts as long as it used to before. Unfortunately, there is no cure for Erectile Dysfunction; but on a more bright side, there are drugs that can resist Erectile Dysfunction and help you perform sex just as any other healthy man!
Filagra Detail – What is Filagra?
Filagra is a more desirable version of Viagra. It is a Sildenafil Citrate pill used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. The medicine works just like Viagra but fetches you a fraction of Viagra’s price.
It is meant to help you have sexual intercourse at the maximal satisfaction level and endure your penile erection for as long as 4 hours!
Erectile Dysfunction is something of a puzzle; the exact cause is yet to be known. But scientists believe that Erectile Dysfunction is caused due to many factors such as hypertension, stress, excessive smoking, etc. Biologically speaking, when something obstructs smooth blood flow in your penile region, blocking a penile erection, you have Erectile Dysfunction.
When you have a medical condition, it triggers an enzyme called Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) which blocks a neurotransmitter called Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) diminishing its level.
Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) acts as a transporter, which helps communicate with the brain. When you stimulate your body sexually, cGMP talks to your mind and brings to your penis, the ‘positive’ signal of the brain that is responsible for a successful erection.
Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) is also famous for helping your penile region relax by smoothening nerves and muscles.
When your body activates phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) due to an ailment, it impedes with the communication process of Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) with the brain cuts the amount of blood flowing into the penis resisting an erection.
To prevent this, Filagra is one of the best and the cheapest option you can get. When people hear Filagra, they immediately equate it with Viagra; it doesn’t make sense because Viagra is expensive and does the same job as Filagra as it has the same Sildenafil Citrate compound present in it. The only difference is the name and dosage.
Sildenafil Citrate present in Filagra not only relaxes the muscles and nerves in the penile region, but it also fights Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) that hinders the Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), resisting an erection.
Sildenafil Citrate compound is common in both Viagra and Filagra. It is the only reason why people correlate Filagra and Viagra.
Sildenafil Citrate is the best cure for Erectile Dysfunction; the compound was used by Viagra to cure Erectile Dysfunction for more than a decade. However, in a recent lawsuit, where Viagra lost the rights to other pharma compies who wanted to manufacture their Sildenafil Citrate tablets giving rise to more companies producing Sildenafil Citrate tablets.
Dadha Pharma Pvt. Ltd .manufactures and markets this fantastic drug to help humanity with Erectile Dysfunction at the lowest cost.
Each pill is of superior quality as the company highly focuses on quality management as per the government norms.
Uses of Filagra
Filagra doesn’t cure Erectile Dysfunction. It is only a stopgap solution to help you gain a firm erection during sexual intercourse.
But there are a few other problems that can be treated by Filagra. They are as follows:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Filagra can help manage hypertension caused by Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary hypertension (PAH)
- High-altitude pulmonary edema
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
Dosage of Filagra
There are many different doses of Filagra. You must consider taking it as per your body type and your body’s reaction to the drug.
Filagra family Series: Filagra Oral Jelly, Filagra FXT Plus, Filagra FXT, Filagra DXT Plus, Filagra DXT.
The power of each tablet differs from others. You must consult a doctor before consuming Filagra. When you ask your physician, he/she can ask a few questions to determine the susceptibility of your body to the drug.
Here is something your doctor will look for while asking questions:
– Your level: If you never used a Sildenafil Citrate tablet before, you are a beginner. Your doctor may get you going with 50mg of Filagra at first.
– The reaction of your body: If you have never consumed Filagra or any other Sildenafil Citrate drug before, chance are, your body might show some negative responses. It is also possible that your body won’t react at all to the drug for the first few times.
– How often do you have sex: If you are an ambitious lad and like to get it on multiple times in a day, your doctor may recommend a medium dosage of Filagra that can keep you up for 4 hours. You will have to make do as much as possible in these 4 hours. You cannot take Filagra multiple times in a day.
How to take Filagra?
Filagra is most effective when taken orally; it is the best and the only way to consume Filagra pills.
If you find it challenging to swallow a pill, try washing it down with a glass of drinking water.
Some people are a little over-ambitious. Despite every sort of knowledge about the route of administration of the pill, they try to use a syringe to administer it directly in the veins. Doing this can be detrimental to your health; there is a high risk of your body rejecting the medicine or even showing some extreme adverse reactions. Moreover, doing such could also lead to permanent damage to your penis.
You must ensure that you do not chew the medicine before swallowing, grind, or even dissolve in water. Consuming the tablet whole is imperative.
How Filagra works?
Filagra is a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) antagonist. The high saturation of Sildenafil Citrate gets in your bloodstream and obstructs the Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5).
As the Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) is blocked, it gives a boost to Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) to function effortlessly.
When Filagra is administered in your body, it allows the Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) to create a space in a tissue named called Corpus Cavernosum; this leads to natural blood flow in the penis and allows a firm erection.
Side-effects of Cenforce
You reap what you shall sow. Filagra reviews can be a little misleading as they only highlight the side-effects as opposed to why those side-effects occur in the first place. But some Filagra reviews urge you to go ahead and buy Filagra online or offline.
There is only one rule you must follow to enjoy the benefits of Filagra – consume the drug within the prescribed limit.
However, here are some of the side affects you may experience if you overdose on Filagra.
- Your vision may be blurred
- Mild back pain
- Eyes may fail to perceive proper color.
- You may feel dizziness
- Mild or moderate headache
- Body/Muscle pain
- Skin irritation/Rash
- Skin color change
- You have a runny nose or stuffed nose.
- Gastronomical problems are also a common side effect of Filagra.
- Complete vision loss: If you, by any chance, overdose on Filagra, or consume more than what your doctor has prescribed, you are at risk to lose complete vision.
- Total Deafness: There are many cases registered of people who have learned this the hard way. An overdose of Filagra can also leave you deafened for the entire lifetime.
- Penile damage: This pill can be just as harmful to your penis as good. You may intend to keep the erection for more than 4 hours by taking an extra dose of Filagra, but you can be at risk to lose your erection forever. It has well been proved that the overdosing on this drug can deal permanent damage to the penile region.
Safety Information – Is Filagra safe?
Patients who do not know much about this drug or those consuming the drug for the first time often have some doubts regarding Filagra and Erectile Dysfunction.
To sum it up in a sentence, Filagra is safe to consume to counter Erectile Dysfunction; you can even consume it daily granted that you take it inside the prescribed limits.
If you still have some doubts, Filagra reviews can help you clear some of it.
A drug, no matter how safe to consume, is still a chemical. When taken along with other medications, Filagra is bound to cross-combine. The result may be no reaction at all or a fatal adverse effect.
Filagra is made up of Sildenafil Citrate; it is a chemical that works to give you a firm erection. It is only common-sense to keep Filagra away from other medicines.
Following are the medicines from which you must keep Filagra at bay, at all cost.
These are just some medicines Filagra should not be combined with. There are many more out there, which can trigger an adverse effect if taken with Filagra.
If you have any medical history, you must consult your physician about combining Filagra with your current doses.
Precautions to be taken care
- Filagra isn’t for women or children.
- You need to be at least 18 to consume Filagra
- Never chew, grind, or dissolve the tablet. You must eat Filagra whole.
- Filagra cannot cure Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs); it can only help you gain a firm erection.
- Never take Filagra without a doctor’s prescription.
- Never combine Filagra with other drugs.
- Filagra should be only taken orally. There is no other way to administer the medication into the body.
- Discard expired pills carefully so as there is no way someone else can reach it.
- Filagra needs you to be naturally excited. It is not a drug that can give you an instant penile erection.
- Don’t buy fake drugs. You must always buy from a verified or trusted supplier. Counterfeit drugs can be detrimental to your health.
- Do not mix Filagra with food, alcohol, soft drinks, milkshakes, fruit juice, or anything else. It is only meant to be taken with a glass of water.
FAQs regarding Cenforce
Let us check out the most frequently asked questions about Filagra.
– Is Filagra same as Suhagra?
The similar names and Sildenafil Citrate content may compel you to think so, but they both are entirely different actually. The medicines are manufactured by separate companies and even have different dosage options.
– Can I take two pills in a day?
No! One pill can give you up to 4 hours of erection time; that is usually enough. If you take two pills a day, it can result in dangerous overdose as it is recommended to take only one tablet every 12 hours. The consequences of overdosing on Filagra can be ruthless.