What is Cenforce 50 mg?
Cenforce 50 mg may be prescribed as an initial dosage for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men. In some cases, it may be prescribed for the symptoms of Pulmonary Hypertension (PAH). Sildenafil Citrate Cenforce 50 is an FDA-approved medicine manufactured by Centurion Laboratories in India.
The patients having the problem of a softer erection have dissatisfied sex life. Sildenafil Cenforce 50 consists of 50mg Sildenafil Citrate as a major active ingredient. The doctor may prescribe the dosage as per the physical and psychological conditions of the patient.
Cenforce 50 mg works by releasing nitric oxide in the body which relaxes the smooth blood vessels around the pelvic organs and increases the blood flow in the penis. It reduces the stress levels of the organs and as ample blood flow reaches the penis, a harder and firm erection is attained for a longer duration which lasts for around 4 to 5 hours.
Cenforce 50 mg Dosage
Only one tablet per day of Cenforce 50 mg should be taken with a glass of water. Follow the prescription or consult your doctor for further instructions on the consumption of Sildenafil Cenforce 50. The medicine shows its effectiveness within an hour of its consumption and it should be taken before 30 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse. The patient should be sexually stimulated for the medicine to show its effectiveness as per the Cenforce 50
Cenforce 50 Side Effects
The following could be Cenforce 50 Side Effects:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
There could be more side effects observed if proper care is not taken with Cenforce 50 dosage or if any active ingredient of the patient’s current medication negatively impacts Sildenafil Citrate.
Care to be Taken
- The medicine should only be taken when the doctor prescribes it.
- The current medications should be discussed with the doctor.
- Cenforce is not for use in combination with other medicines used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction like Tadalista, Vardenafil or more.
- Driving or operating machinery should be avoided after taking the medicine as it may cause dizziness
- The patient should seek immediate medical attention if any of the side effects appear or the erection lasts longer than the specified duration.
- Only one dosage of Sildenafil Cenforce 50 mg should be taken within 24 hours. In case of a patient missed or skips the dose, they may continue taking the medicine from the next dose. The patient should not overdose the medicine in any cases.
- Cenforce 50 mg is strictly for the use of men and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below 18 years of age.